Permission to Skate and NRP Passports, News (Elmvale Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Aug 24, 2021 | Sherry Hall | 3517 views
Permission to Skate and NRP Passports
OMHA has informed us that Permission to Skate forms and NRP passports will be available on September 1st. 

In order to receive an NRP passport or Permission to Skate, you must be registered with Elmvale Minor Hockey for the upcoming season (payment is not required) and you are asked to contact [email protected] to express your interest in receiving one.  When emailing the registrar, please indicate what team you are trying out for.