In what has been a less than normal season for minor hockey across the province. The Elmvale Coyotes are now set to finish out their seasons with some final playoff series' and tournaments.
Many of our Local League teams will be playing in best of 3 series for a league championship or in the consolation final. While all of our Rep and AE teams will be participating in single elimination tournaments hoping to move on to the OMHA Championships in early April.
- Heartbreakingly the tie breaker system had them narrowly miss out on the Consolation Final of Group D.
- After finishing 1st in Group D, they take on Essa in the 'D' Championship Series
- Finished tied with Coldwater atop Group C, and so those 2 teams will compete for the 'C' Championship.
- Unbeaten in the round robin portion of Group B, the U18 Coyotes take on Coldwater for the 'B' Championship.
U11 Tier 1
- After finishing the regular season in 1st, these Coyotes will battle for 1 of the 2 OMHA Championship berths from the 3 hole. 1st up the Penetang Flames.
U11 Tier 3
- Our AE teams find themselves in tough with the new tiering system. Our U11s will face Oro AE with a spot in the semi-finals on the line.
U13 Tier 1
- COVID continues to mess with hockey as our U13s await to find out who their opponent will be after finishing 4-3 during the round robin portion of the playoffs.
U13 Tier 3
- A win in their final round robin game has our U13 AE team in the league championship tournament with the tall task of upsetting the Muskoka Rock in their 1st game.
U15 Tier 1
- A couple of upset wins early in the round robin reminds us that our U15 Coyotes can beat anyone. They'll put that theory to the test against the Jr Blues from Collingwood in their first game.
U18 Tier 1
- Our U18s showed signs of improvement in the playoffs, but will be the underdog as they faceoff against Penetang in game 1 of their Championship Tournament.
Good Luck to all the Coyotes